Friday, January 8, 2021

UFO Finish and Progress

      Even though our country doesn't seem to be making progress in fighting Covid-19 or not fighting each other, at least my quilting projects are off to a great start for 2021.

     My second finish of the year which was started 2 years ago is “Circle Back” Blues.


The basic pattern design is from Cozy Quilt Designs. It is great for using 2 1/2” strips.

     More UFO progress was made as sampler blocks leftover from a class I taught in 2015 are now a quilt top.


     This pace will probably not last very long. I do have another lap quilt top sandwiched. I hope to do some custom FMQ so it will be a little slower work. I am trying to stay focused by writing weekly goals on Mondays. This week's progress went so well that I pulled a comfort quilt project to work on because it was easier than choosing another UFO from my list.

     I find it inspiring to see what others are creating. Hope you will also.

I'm linking up with Alycia for Finished (or Not) Friday

and Sarah for Whoop, WhoopFriday.

Hope your new year if off to a great start.

Stay safe and healthy so you can enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


4 comments:

  1. That blue and grey is just a gorgeous color palette and this quilt is just beautiful! And of course - I love lime green - so that one - beautiful!! I like the idea of writing down your weeks goals on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this pattern before and it done up in blues and gray is wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWO quilt finishes in two weeks? Go, you!!!

    ReplyDelete