Thursday, November 19, 2020

Feeling Thankful

     This week as I prepare for an unusual Thanksgiving holiday next week, I have been thinking of the many things for which I can be thankful. We will not be having a large family gathering, but I am still in the mood to make some autumn inspired placemats to decorate. This is one of a set of 4 made using the free Courthouse Steps pattern from Jordan Fabrics. 


 This is the second time I have used the pattern and really like it. This link shows the first set I made for Christmas and where to find the pattern.

     I copied a cute old potholder for the applique turkey design for these towels. 

       I had some free time so emptied a tub of scraps and sorted by color. They still need pressing but the color piles make it easier to pull what I want to use.


I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday.  Check it out for inspiration.  

Hope everyone has a safe Thanksgiving holiday next week.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks, and I love these colors
    Happy Thanksgiving soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! and yes! you should still decorate - heres to a happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turkeys are just the cutest! I love their little feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever of you to use the Turkey design from something you already had. And the towels turned out so cute. Enjoy your T Day even though it is different from what we are used to.

    ReplyDelete