Friday, November 13, 2020

Week of This and That

      This week I have been working on many projects but little quilting. Today I finished the quilting on this string comfort quilt which still needs a binding. I don't have any more of the border fabric so see how a scrappy green binding looks. The FMQ is large swirls.


     GD Lily requested a winter dress and this week made her a flannel and homespun long sleeve dress. Here she is in her dress.


I also made Dosi a dog coat using the same pattern as the Halloween costume base. I used a layer of flannel and one of fleece.  She doesn't seem to mind it.


    I am still enjoying my cactus blooms. The hot pink has been the most full of blooms and the prettiest year I remember.


I'm linking up with Sarah's Whoop Whoop Friday.
Happy Friday the 13th!
Hope you stay healthy and enjoy some sewing or quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting all three of these lovely projects done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and scrappy too! Love the flowers against the cobalt blue glass. I have that cobalt blue addiction too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13! You've got several wonderful projects almost done. Hope you GD likes her new dress. My cactus is filling up with buds -- they might be blooming in another week or so. Looking forward to the show.

    ReplyDelete