Friday, April 17, 2020

QOV on Design Wall


     In between times of working in the yard during beautiful spring weather, I am making progress on a QOV using the “Stargazer” pattern from Running Doe Quilts. About half is sewn together in sections.  
 

     When severe storms rolled through here earlier in the week, some bearded iris blooms ended up laying on the ground so I cut them to enjoy in the house.

     A lot of yard work has continued while I have a son out of work to help in my yard.

Linked up with "Finished or Not Friday".  Check it out and get inspired.  
Please stay safe and healthy while doing something you enjoy or to help others.

2 comments:

  1. Great stars for your QOV. I’m envious of iris blooming. No spring flowers yet in NE Wyoming. But with 60s in the forecast, surely some daffodils or crocus will appear! Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is going to be a great QOV!

    ReplyDelete