Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Little Progress



       This week sure has flown by.  Part may be the letdown after Easter company returned home.  I spent Monday quilting a comfort quilt that a church friend pieced. 
For practice I quilted the ferny motif from Angela Walters in the border, meandered the green background areas, and a continuous design in the squares.  Here is a close up of the quilting.
Here is the back view. 


     Tuesday I took time to sandwich my 4 Patch Swirl queen size top.  I want some dark green thread for quilting most of the quilt. I am considering a special motif for the nine patch stars.


     Wednesday my church quilt group met. In addition to helping others with their projects, I added borders to the leaf quilt and found a backing fabric so it will soon be ready to be sandwiched.  

Enjoy time sewing or quilting if you are not out enjoying spring.


2 comments:

  1. Your comfort quilt quilting looks fabulous! Great job on it. Love the maple leaf top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty DNP quilt! and the leaves remind me of fall!

    ReplyDelete