Saturday, March 16, 2019

Making More Progress


       This past week our weather was so beautiful that I spent part of 3 days working in my yard.  It feels and looks more like spring.     
      I made more progress on the 4 patch swirl from my UFO list.  All the rows and sashing are together. It also looks like spring.

Here is a close up.

A couple of simple borders are planned and then quilting. I don’t think it needs any special quilting but I will have to think on it.
        I took one morning to sandwich a child’s comfort quilt made from a fabric book panel.  I used a few orphan blocks to make it larger.

        Yesterday the granddaughters were out of school so Lily enjoyed the dolls.
                 
Mattie got some quilting done and just has a little area to finish before binding.

Saturday will be softball and soccer games.

Enjoy time sewing or quilting. 
Happy International Quilting Day!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment