Friday, March 22, 2019

Comfort Quilt Challenge


     I decided to participate in the Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Challenge by Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog.
 Hands2Help
  In the past several weeks she has shared free patterns for inspiration.  I am using her Rocking Rectangles pattern called “I’ve Got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day”.  I pulled 2 ½” strips from my stash and then cut some more to have enough.  I have started sewing the strips together.  I am about half done piecing strips.

    I have also done some curtain and dress sewing.  I finished an Easter dress for my younger GD.  She chose the fabric from a selection of my stash.  I found the perfect trim to accent the bodice.


Enjoy time sewing or quilting.

I’m linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday.  

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics you’ve selected for the Hands 2 Help quilt. Very soothing. And I must say, “lucky granddaughter!” That dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors on your strips. And I love your granddaughter's dress! You've got lots to whoop about today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the dress you made for your granddaughter. I wish mine (age 9) would wear dresses! LOL. And I look forward to seeing your Sunshine on a Cloudy Day quilt finished! I just got one of Sarah’s Rockin’ Rectangles Quilts (Place Tour Bet) to the flimsy stage.

    ReplyDelete