Friday, January 18, 2019

Week of Piecing


  
      I don’t feel like I’ve accomplished much this week since no quilting has been done.  I have sorted scraps and pieced a lot of red made-fabric. 
These pieces are trimmed and ready for my second “Baker’s Dozen” quilt.  Here is a photo of my first and the link has more info. I love this quilt pattern for a scrappy comfort quilt.


     I did add the border and piece the backing for the scrappy quilt that will be for a hurricane victim. 

I may wait to sandwich it with my church group next Wednesday. You can find out more about the project at From My Carolina Home .

     My modern blue and green star is sandwiched if I feel like quilting.  If the weather this weekend is as cold as they are predicting, it will be a great time to stay in, sew and quilt.  Enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

I'm linking up with Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? .  Check out what others are working on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment