Friday, January 4, 2019

First Quilt Finish for 2019


     This quilt finish will go for my church quilt ministry and was made using the “Have Faith” design by Jamie Elfert, who blogs at L’Fair Quilts . 
I added borders, quilting and binding this week.
I love this scrappy pattern and some other ladies in my group plan to try it also.  The block is a little more challenging than simple.  You need to pay attention to the piecing order to get seams to twist on the back to lay flat.  It is great for using 2 ½” strips and 4 ½” strips.
      This rainy Friday I plan to tackle the first UFO on my list (Rainbow stars and bricks) and add a plain border.  I hope to get it sandwiched this weekend and start the quilting.

I'm linking up with My Quilt Infatuation party.  Check out what others are working on.  

Stay dry and enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

1 comment:

  1. Yaa for a great finish. I do like this a lot. It is absolutely pouring down here as I stitch a bit.

    ReplyDelete