Monday, October 26, 2015

QOV and Trimming for a New Project

The Quilt of Valor (QOV) is finished, in its pillowcase, and ready to be delivered. 


     I was not ready to work on a big UFO so I started on some small projects.  Tomorrow is Comfort Quilt Sew Day for guild.  Last month I brought home some donated scraps which I spent the evening and morning trimming for kits.  Someone donated a bunch of large triangles which with a little trimming (using my Easy Angle and Companion Rulers) 

will be suitable for a resized version of “Remixed Geese”.
 I have been wanting to try this pattern.
You can find the free pattern from kitchentablequilting.com with this link.  She has several free patterns and tutorials on her blog. 

   The end of this week I'm looking forward to visiting with granddaughters for Halloween and maybe a sewing lesson for the older.

Hope you find some time to sew or quilt. Happy Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment