Monday, October 7, 2024

A UFO Finish

     October quilting time is off to a great start. I sandwiched two UFO tops and one of those is now quilted, labeled and bound. It is also washed and ready to be gifted to a great nephew. I decided to call it “Circle Stars” for lack of a better idea. I was first intrigued by the block when I saw it on Linda's blog in 2019. I had a pile of the triangle in a square blocks left from a Bonnie Hunter mystery so they were perfect for these blocks.


     I have been trying to clear out orphan blocks and I would rather use them for something so I have made more placemats. I finished 4 fall placemats for Meals on Wheels clients.



I also finished 4 star placemats that will be a house warming gift.

   This week I have a full lots calendar but still hope to get some quilting done.

Stash Report for 2024

this past week - Used: 6 yds      Added: 0.5 yds
   So far this year -Used: 105.005 yds Added: 40.625 yds
Net decrease 64.38 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment