Monday, October 14, 2024

Where did the week go?

      Last week flew by with some type of appointment 5 days in a row. I made a little time for some piecing and sewing. Last winter I was gifted several UFOs by Mary Ann. I pulled out one, finished all the blocks and pieced the top center. Now it is ready for a border.


     To move another project along I made 2 outfits for the doll I made. I'm not sure how many outfits a little girl would need for her or how many I want to make. Maybe I'll make one more.



This week's schedule is looking busy, but I want to find time to quilt the one I have sandwiched.

Stash Report for 2024

this past week - Used: 0 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year - Used: 105.005 yds Added: 40.625 yds
Net decrease 64.38 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment