Monday, October 21, 2024

Weekly Progress Report

      In the past week I finished quilting one, finished piecing a quilt top for myself ( check Friday's post for photos ) and added borders for one comfort quilt for church quilt group.


     I started quilting the faux feathered star (free pattern from Fat Quarter Shop), a group project by church quilt group. Most of the quilting so far has been stitch-in-the ditch to stabilize. I still have much more quilting to do on it.

     When I got tired of quilting, I pulled another comfort quilt top that needed borders. Plus I pulled out another of my UFOs. I have plenty to work on now.

Stash Report for 2024

this past week - Used: 0.6 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year - Used: 105.605 yds Added: 40.625 yds
Net decrease 64.98 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment