Monday, September 30, 2024

Last Finish for September

     On this last day of September I am happy to share a finish. “Tropical Logs” was adopted from a friend who gave up quilting. I made more blocks and pieced the top. I finished the quilting Saturday and the binding Sunday. It will be a gift to a great niece.



     Last week I also worked on a few small projects. My guild, Greater Columbia Quilters, is planning to play Quilt Guild BINGO. The game first came out in the Sept/Oct 2006 issue of “Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting Magazine.” You can still find the game rules and cards here. In order to participate members of my guild need to make 2 BINGO quilt blocks which will be used for charity quilts after our game day.


     When I was cleaning I found 4 kids pillowcase kits that I cut a couple of years ago. I sewed them up and they will go to our local Ronald McDonald House.


Stash Report for 2024

this past week - Used: 5.5 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year -Used: 99.005 yds Added: 40.125 yds
Net decrease 58.88 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment