Monday, September 23, 2024

Progress on Small Projects

      When GD Mattie was learning to FM quilt a few years ago, she practiced on an orphan block. I found it recently and asked her if she would like it to be a small pillow. She chose the backing fabric and I pieced the envelop pillow cover.


     I pulled another UFO and made some flying geese that will be part of the setting. I used the 4 at a Time technique with trimming because I can trim them to be more accurate.

     I pieced 4 more star placemat tops and almost have them ready for quilting. Here is an in-progress photo to show how I made the borders to include the star points.


That is about all the quilting for the week. I spent time with my older son in the yard and watched 2 GD's soccer games.

        Stash Report for 2024

             this past week - Used: 1.5 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year -Used: 93.505 yds Added: 40.125 yds
         Net decrease 53.38 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment