Monday, April 15, 2024

Not Much Sewing

      Not much sewing has gone on so far this month.  The past 2 weeks have been focused on activities that have not left time for sewing or quilting. My BIL died unexpectedly and I spent one week with my sister to help her deal with things. Last week I was home; however, there were appointments or church activities that did not leave time for much sewing. The only sewing I did was to make 3 mug rugs and a set of coasters for April birthday surprises for friends. At church quilt group Wednesday I sandwiched 2 small tops so they are ready for quilting.

    This week I am spending some time with granddaughters and family. I do have sewing/quilting projects on the plan as well as some garden work. This top was probably pieced by the Cresco Ladies and sent to me by Jo of Jo's Country Junction's charity quilt program.


I pulled scrappy 3” HSTs from my stash and cut a few more with which I want to create a border. Maybe next week I will have more to show.

Stash Report for 2024

this past week- Used: 1 yd Added: 1 yd
So far this year- Used: 43.11 yds Added: 19.125 yds
       Net decrease 23.985 yds

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn.” - Henry Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment