Monday, April 29, 2024

A Little Progress

     After spending a couple of mornings in the yard, I'm happy with how my vegetable garden is growing. Less progress was made on quilting projects. Several afternoons I pieced charity quilts. I pulled 30 scrappy orphan 6” four patches with plain alternate blocks and the top is almost together.


     Wednesday at church quilt group I started quilting one and chose border fabric for 2 tops. Our associate minister is preparing for a mission trip and asked for more pocket prayer quilts. Sunday afternoon I finished 25 for him to take.


Our group started making these a few years ago when Shabby Fabrics shared the directions on a video. No other finishes this week and no change in my stash report. I hope to finish the quilting on at least one this week.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn.” - Henry Ford

1 comment: