Monday, December 18, 2023

Sewing Holiday Items

       My only goal for the past week was to make progress on a UFO.  I did that but have no photo to share. Last week I shared a crochet hook holder design I found that I wanted to make for my granddaughters. You can find the link for the pattern on last Monday's post. Here are the 2 finished by me. They each contain a few of their Great-grandmother's crochet hooks.

I also made a few other Christmas items. I used the pattern from SewCanShe blog found here except I did not add the zipper. The mini-stockings are large enough to hold a gift card or other things, yet not too large and cute enough to hang on a tree.



Stash Report for 2023

       this past week- Used: 1.75 yds Added: 0 yds
     So far this year- Used: 106.35 yds Added: 50 yds
      Net decrease 56.35 yds

I have a UFO to work on if there is time between holiday happenings. This week I plan to do some crafts and baking with GDs as is our holiday tradition.  Hope you enjoy some holiday happenings.

Have a great week whether or not you have time for quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment