Monday, December 11, 2023

Holiday Activities Take Place

     The busy holiday time is here so I have not spent much time quilting but I didn't expect to this past week. My only goal was to make progress on a UFO and I did that.

    I spent a few days with family and enjoyed GD Lily's school orchestra concert and her school musical.


While visiting I did a little shopping for Christmas gifts and decided to make a couple.  GD Mattie crocheted a pillow for her bedroom 


and would like to do more crochet so I plan to make her a crochet needle holder and fill it with hooks from her great-grandmother. I found a free tutorial online for this one.


      Stash Report for 2023

this past week- Used: 0.5 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year- Used: 104.67 yds Added: 50 yds
Net decrease 54.67 yds

         With more holiday events between now and Christmas plus more family time, I do not expect to get much quilting done so any progress will be good. I will review my UFO list from January. I didn't finish very many on that list; however, I moved several to be finished tops.

Goal for this week

1. Make progress on a UFO.

Have a great week whether or not you have time for quilting.

Enjoy this special season!



No comments:

Post a Comment