Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Monday Full with Visiting Family

     I hope you enjoyed a relaxing Labor Day holiday. I enjoyed spending several days . with 2 of my sisters visiting.


We stayed busy so I am just taking take time to update my weekly goals.

Here is how I did on last week's goals.
1. Finish borders on the March Block a Day top. Done.
Borders added on the “March Block a Day”  

2. Create more units for the Quilt Con fabric challenge quilt Done.
I created a few more but I've decided not to share a photo until I have a top together.
3. Work on another UFO. Done.
I added the border on the “Traffic Jam” top.

Both finished tops are designs by Pat Sloan. Now they have joined the waiting line for quilting.

      Next I made a “CallMe bag” which a free pattern from ByAnnie. This one has been claimed by GD Mattie.

 

I plan to make several more including one for myself.

Stash Report for 2023

this past week- Used: 1 yd Added: 0 yds
So far this year- Used: 71.21 yds Added: 40 yds
Net decrease 31.21 yds

Goals for this week:

    1. Make progress on the Quilt Con fabric challenge quilt
    2. Make another Call Me bag.
    3. Do more quilting on the Celtic Fantasy quilt.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment