Monday, April 17, 2023

Weekly Goals

     I have a lot of things on my schedule this week so hope I have time to quilt.  This morning I met at church with quilt group members. I helped a new quilter sandwich and start machine quilting her first quilt which will be for her granddaughter. Then I helped sew and stuff cat beds for a shelter. We finished 6.

How I did on last week's goals:

1. Sandwich and start quilting the “Suncatcher Crystals” top. Done. I did mostly in-the-ditch quilting so far to stablize.

2. Create step-outs to demo trapunto method. Done. I created the step-outs so that the units can possibly be used a future quilt with trapunto accents.

3. Start piecing “Celtic Fantasy” Not done.

      There is only a small change in my stash report. Most of my piecing last week was on a H2H top and I was using fabric from church quilt group. I shared a photo in Sunday's post.

    Stash Report for 2023

    this past week- Used: 0.5 yds Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 40.96 yds Added: 22 yds
    Net decrease 18.96 yds

Goals for this week:

1. Do more quilting on “Suncatcher Crystals” .

2. Start piecing “Celtic Fantasy”

Have a great week with some time for quilting.

When Life gives you scraps, make quilts. “


No comments:

Post a Comment