Sunday, April 16, 2023

H2H Check In

    Wednesday was sew day for my church quilt group and we worked on several quilt tops for Hands2Help Challenge this year. My favorite is this adaptation of Fabric Cafe's pattern “Attraction”. This was a fast easy twin size top perfect for H2H charity challenge. It will go to the Mennonite Central Committee project for areas dealing with conflict or disaster such as Turkey and Ukraine.  


I love the colors in the stripe fabric so wanted to use it for this quilt top. I plan to use the pattern again, but next time I will not use a one way design. I am happy with the final top; however, it was a pain to match the stripe.

Have a great week with some time for quilting.

When Life gives you scraps, make quilts. “

1 comment:

  1. I like that pattern, too. It's similar to a free one by Corey Yoder, as well. The colors are so pretty. I think the Mennonites are going to be surprised at the number of tops they receive this year!

    ReplyDelete