Monday, June 20, 2022

Variety of Project Work

      Not much time was spent on quilt projects this week. Instead I painted a bathroom in my house and a couple of exterior doors. Friday I started on GD Lily's new Hogwarts Hufflepuff robe. I used the one we made about 4 years ago as a pattern and there was some adjusting and redoing. (The bit of red is the first hanging behind the new one.)It just needs the emblem sewn on.


Yesterday I enlarged the pattern and cut out parts for a new Hogwarts robe for GD Mattie. Hope my pattern enlarging skills are correct.

     Here is my progress on quilting projects.  I finished piecing the Trip Around the World top.  It is very bold. 

Wednesday when my church group meet. Then I will choose a backing and hope to get it sandwiched. 
     I pulled out scrappy sewn blocks and pieced this top. There will be a neutral border added.

I also pieced the Quilting Life BOM for June so I am keeping up.

    I have not made much progress on most of my yearly goals recently so I am going to focus on weekly goals in hopes that I will make more progress on some yearly goals like finish UFOs and decrease my fabric stash.  
    Stash fabric used or added:
    this past week-   Used: 0.25 yds   Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 62.25 yds Added: 13.75 yds

Weekly Goals: 

1.  Quilt one of the personal quilts sandwiched and waiting for quilting. 

2.  Add border to Woven quilt for SQG. 

Stay safe, cool and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment