Monday, June 13, 2022

      I started preparing to paint my bathroom and almost forgot about posting an update about progress on my goals. I feel great about what I accomplished for my quilting as well as keeping up with garden and making a few repairs and a new binding on a friend's antique quilt.

Progress on my goals for this year continue:

1. finish UFOs

    Nothing finished; however, I pulled 2 quilt tops and got them sandwiched. When I'm ready I can just start the quilting and that is great.





2. decrease stash fabric

    Preparing the 2 quilt sandwiches used a chunk of fabric from my stash for backings.

    Stash fabric used or added:

    this past week- Used: 7.5 yds Added: 0 yds
    So far this year- Used: 62 yds Added: 13.75 yds
3. control and use scrap fabric
        No progress

4. make charity/comfort quilts

     I finished piecing the center for a Trip Around the World quilt. I plan to add a narrow green breaker border before the border of house fabric which is one way. I haven't decided how I want the houses to face in the border.  In the center I made them pivot around the block.  I may do that in the border.  



Stay cool in this heat wave and enjoy some time sewing and quilting.



No comments:

Post a Comment