Friday, July 23, 2021

Only Needs Binding

     I finally made time to finish the FM quilting on this comfort quilt for church quilt group.


Someone else will sew the binding. I quilted Diamond design 4 from Angela Walters' book Shape by Shape-Collection 2 in the center blocks and some outer diamonds. It is kind of a boxy fern or feather.

In larger pentagonal areas I quilted Lori Kennedy's Square Flower motif.

   Hopefully next week I will get more sewing done.  Although it is a blessing to have all the produce from my garden, it takes time away from quilting.

I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday.  Check it out and get inspired. 

Stay healthy and hope you enjoy some time sewing and quilting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!! that is a beautiful quilt - but your quilting really puts it over the top! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the quilting ! The pattern is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete