Friday, December 13, 2019

Busy Week of Finishes


    My life is getting back to normal after knee surgery as I have done some quilting. Today  I have several wonderful finishes to share with one being mine. Wednesday was the last meeting of the year for my church quilt group. 
    Mary Ann brought 2 fabulous finishes.  Here is her Trip Around the World. She chose the colors from the border fabric.


She also finished this cowboy quilt from a kit which was pulled together to use some orphan blocks.


    I finished this lap size giant star quilt. The black background floral fabric came from a deconstructed unfinished skirt a member donated.



I'm linking up with Finished or Not Friday and Whoop Whoop Friday.     Hope you see some inspiration. 

 I hope all your holiday projects are nearly finished. Happy Holidays!





2 comments:

  1. Holy cow!! you got a lot done!! the feathers on your quilt are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright Star on a Dark Night Background. It is beautiful, beautifully quilted!!!

    ReplyDelete