Saturday, September 21, 2019

How the Week Went


      This week has flown by.  I did spend some downtime thinking about a quilting friend who passed suddenly Tuesday evening.  We will miss her. 


    I quilted one day on my Strips and Strings quilt. So far I have quilted some darker areas with dark green thread. I have much more to quilt.
 

I prefer to quilt when I am fresh in the morning. With 2 mornings this week taken up with an appointment and guild and an afternoon lost to appointment that only left a couple of afternoons to sew. 
   I pulled out this paper-piecing UFO and made good progress.  All the paper-pieced units are finished.


    That is it for this week. Hope you enjoy a great weekend and also find time to enjoy some time sewing or quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment