Friday, June 28, 2019

Sewing Progress

     This week I finally started the quilting on my long UFO four patch swirl. I am doing meandering leaves in the green and a flower type motif on the nine patch stars. 

I still have lots of quilting to do on this queen size quilt. 

     I have been working to improve my skill at curve piecing because a double wedding ring quilt is on my bucket list.  Wednesday was sew day for my church quilt group.  I finished piecing and laid out my curve blocks.  After I got home I continued sewing and pieced the blocks together.  In the photo you can see the fabrics for the borders.

*update*  It is now a top.

      I got the baby quilt ready to mail and decided to make a gift for the big sister.  I pulled from my stash and made this little dress.  It fits and she looks so cute. 


Hope you enjoy some time sewing or quilting.
I'm linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday. Check out what others are doing. 

3 comments:

  1. Your curved blocks look great! Not nearly as cute as the little one modeling the beautiful dress, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curved top looks really good. That narrow yellow border making it pop - inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your curved piecing project (and that adorable dress) turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete