Saturday, September 29, 2018

Current Projects


    My sewing recently has not been very interesting. One project still in progress is a Wickedly Easy Quilt ( free pattern from www.byannie.com) which I’m changing a little to fit a day bed.  I started using a scrappy version for the color scheme of pillows I have. 
That may have been my first mistake.  I added a lighter neutral; my second mistake.  I still need to sew about 8 strip sets before piecing blocks but I am not liking them. Here’s hoping I like it better when the top is together.  


   My older GD asked for help to make a robe as she want to be Hermione for Halloween. A simple robe is started. 
I found some simple directions on the web here.  She started sewing yesterday after school.  She also wants to add a hood.  We will see how that goes.  

Enjoy some sewing or quilting. 



1 comment:

  1. I did make that quilt Wickedly Easy, and did not like how it came out at all. Don't remember exactly why, but it became a donation quilt. Love the robe/costume....should be cute.

    ReplyDelete