Monday, September 28, 2026

Weekly Progress

      Last Wednesday was quilt day at church and we worked to finish many fall pumpkin placemats for Meals on Wheels. After I came home I quilted one more. I had fun FM sketching leaves on a vine for the pumpkin.


    I made a pair of fall leaf placemats as a thank you gift. I mostly used my stash but did buy the border fabric which was also used on the back.


    I finished this small cute dog panel as a pillow and got it in the mail as a gift.

     Then I tackled the 3” finished stars for the dog panel quilt. I managed to finish 6 a day. Sunday I pieced together all the units for the top row and the side sections and then sewed them to the panel.

I have the bottom rows on the design wall but my design wall is not large enough for the whole top. I'm not sure I am happy with the bottom section so may move some pieces around before sewing it all together.


     We had a few cool mornings and a couple of days with rain. When it wasn't too wet, I worked in my flower beds.

Stash Report for 2026

this past week - Used: 1.25 yds Added: 1.5 yds
So far this year - Used: 92.495 yds Added: 11.875 yds
Net decrease 80.62 yds

Have a great week and enjoy sewing, quilting and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment