I'm not sure where the time went. I have not accomplished much in the sewing room. I shopped my stash for browns and yellow golds to go with a dog panel after I made a plan in EQ. I needed to buy dark brown so I could add the border. I have done a lot of cutting. Then I started piecing stars. All the 6” stars are made and the 12” are in progress. I plan to make some 3” and fill the rest in with squares. Here is the top part on my design wall. Units will still be moved around as stars and squares are added.
Stash Report for 2026
this
past week - Used: 5 yds Added: 3 yds
So
far this year - Used: 96.245 yds Added: 13.375 yds
Net decrease 82.87 yds
I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished or Not Friday.
Have a great week and enjoy sewing, quilting and creating.

That panel sure depicts that dog breed well! The stars add the perfect accent! Keep going!!!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are just perfect, and I love how the framing is beginning to look. This is going to be a masterpiece!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to frame a panel.
ReplyDelete