Monday, September 7, 2026

A Finish, a Top and Some Small Projects

      The past week was a busy time in my sewing room with a variety of projects. I pieced and quilted another leaf placemat and a pumpkin placemat. I also cut kits for church quilt group to sew placemats for Meals on Wheels.

     I was looking for something and saw an old border print. I decided to played with my 60 degree ruler. It was enough to piece a small table runner and a table topper. The remains of the fabric will be in my scrap user system.


     I shopped my stash for border fabric and sewed the borders on to “Brightly”. The border may not be the best but it was the best my stash had so it is good enough. This was pieced totally from my stash. That feels good.

    Last time Shandon Quilt Group ( my church quilt group) met we sandwiched 3 quilt tops. I brought home the blue and green potato chip to quilt. Saturday I started and made quick work. I did a simple meander. Here it is all trimmed and ready for Joan to bind.


Stash Report for 2026

this past week - Used: 4.875 yds Added: 0 yds
So far this year - Used: 91.245 yds Added: 10.375 yds
Net decrease 80.87 yds

Have a great week and enjoy sewing, quilting and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment