Monday, May 20, 2024

More Bow Blocks

     This morning I was on the road coming home from visiting family. With a few mornings in the garden, no quilting happened. Most of the sewing I did last week was making bow blocks. Here are 4 more.  They still need a good pressing and the frame.


     This is not a difficult block, but it is complicated and requires special attention to the direction for the angles. It helps to lay out all the parts on a design board.  


I have only cut 2 pieces before I realized the angle was the wrong direction. I now have 16 of 18 made. After 2 more I will tackle the pinwheel blocks.

      There was no change in my stash report for the week. 
Hope to get some quilting done this week on the ones that were sandwiched recently.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

The only mistake is the one from which you don't learn.” - Henry Ford


No comments:

Post a Comment