Monday, August 21, 2023

Using Strips and Goals

        It was still hot here so no yard work was happening. That just meant I looked for things to do inside. This is how I did on last week's goals:

1. Finish quilting the charity quilt. Not Done. I didn't do any quilting.

2. Make progress on a UFO. Done. I made great progress on 2 

charity UFO tops. I pieced enough scrappy nine patches for the border of “Traffic Jam”. Hopefully, this week I will get them sew together and on to the top.

I also finished piecing 20 string units for a “Woven” quilt.

I appliqued a cute design on a kitchen towel which will be a present for a friend. I will wait until it is gifted before I show it.

All the projects I worked on used strips, strings or small pieces so I could not measure yardage used. I'm going to estimate about a yard.


Stash Report for 2023

this past week- Used: 1 yd Added: 0 yds
So far this year- Used: 66.21 yds Added: 40 yds
Net decrease 26.21 yds

Goals for this week:

    1. Finish quilting the charity quilt. - This should not take much time.

    2. Add quilting to “Celtic Fantasy” - I set this aside to work on time sensitive projects and now I really want to get back to this big project and make more progress on it.


Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment