Monday, June 5, 2023

Weekly Goals

     I had a great week with family and granddaughters although not  much time was spent on quilting. Here is how I did on last week's goals.

Goals for this week:

1. Enjoy craft time with granddaughters. Done GD Lily had several days of “Grandma Camp” and craft time. She tie dyed 3 shirts: 2 for herself and one for Father's Day.  Here is one for her.   

She painted a rock for a bookend on her bookshelf.

She sewed some on her quilt top but I did not get a photo of her with it.

She helped me set out petunias and GD Mattie joined us for an afternoon at the pool.
It was a busy, creative, fun week.

2. Piece alternate blocks for UFO Not done because I left the project box at home by accident so instead of that I pulled scraps and pieced crumbs for “made fabric” when I had some time to myself.

3. Piece a charity/ comfort quilt. Not done because I also left this project box at home.

There was no change in my fabric stash. I don't count crumbs used.

Goals for this week:

1. Sandwich “Celtic Fantasy”

2. Make progress on piecing alternate blocks for UFO
3. Make progress on piecing a charity/ comfort quilt.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

When Life gives you scraps, make quilts. “

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to do a week of Grandma craft camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tye dyed shirt!! sounds like you all had a lot of fun!!
    and the made fabric - so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete