Monday, April 11, 2022

Weekly Progress and Goals

    For this week I have a comfort quilt project kit to sew on, my UFO border and costume parts for granddaughters school show. I need some elastic and headbands to finish the ears and tail.


Progress on my goals for this year continue:

1.  finish UFOs 
I pulled my favorite UFO which started in 2014.  I'm not sure why it has been so difficult to but I finally have decided on a pieced border for it. Most of the quilt uses made-fabric inspired by Victoria Finlay Wolfe's Fifteen Minutes of Play .  It feels good to make some progress.

2.  decrease stash fabric

I pulled 2 1/2” strips for a pieced border

Stash fabric used or added:

So far this year- Used: 50 yds Added: 10.5 yd
this past week- Used: 4.5 yds Added: 0 yds

3.  control and use scrap fabric

no progress
4. make charity/comfort quilts
I finished 2 placemats for Meals on Wheels and shared photo in Friday post.  Then I pulled a kit to work on.


Stay safe and healthy while enjoying some time sewing and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment