Saturday, June 20, 2020

Quilting?


     I seem to have lost my quilting mojo temporarily. I am thankful that I did finish several charity quilts for Hands2Help which was a success during this unusual time. Confession of a Fabric  Addict blog shared that over 117 quilters made quilts to share and well over 500 quilts made as part of her drive. Vendors and others in the quilting world provided gifts for Sarah to share with those making quilts. I was pleased to receive the surprise thank you treat of a cute little zipper bag with 2 mini charm packs from MODA.
Thank you, Sarah and MODA. 

Great job to all H2H participants this year!

      My GD and I enjoyed some time with a sewing lesson and making a pillowcase gift for her friend.
      


       It seems most of my time recently has been spent in my yard or my son's in GA. Here GD shows off some of the plants she helped set out.

Stay safe and healthy while doing something you enjoy like sewing or quilting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment