Friday, May 4, 2018

Little Quilting Progress


      This week my garden took priority and I have spent every morning working in my yard, weeding flower beds and trimming azaleas. 

Many of my bearded iris were very pretty this spring but some beds need attention for them to be pretty next year which means thinning out and resetting.
 
      Many afternoons I needed to rest and was not in the mood to sew much or quilt.  I cut a few kits to sew the “Have Faith” block leader /ender.   I love the pattern shared by Jamie as guest host on Confessions of a Fabric Addict blog.  I am looking forward to making this quilt with some fun scraps.


      Thursday afternoon I got around to sandwiching 2 quilts - one charity and one for me. This pattern was the mystery 2 years ago on From My Carolina Home blog.  It is her “Scrap Dance Waltz” pattern. She shares a mystery quilt each year. One recently wrapped up. 


Enjoy time sewing or quilting when you rest from enjoying the spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment