Monday, January 9, 2017

Quilting Plan for 2017

    My quilting plan for 2017 has been formed and is in progress.  I have prioritized 6 UFOs for the new year ( 3 are complete tops ).  I hope to start the year by quilting the 3 and get them finished.  
    The quilting for my Blue, Yellow, Green sampler is in progress.  I started by ditch quilting.  Then I paused to plan a custom design for each sampler block.  Here are sketches of the plans.   

First I found the block in EQ or drew it.  I printed the block outline and planned a continuous line motif that I liked.   Quilting continues.



2017 UFO List

1  Blue, Yellow, and Green Sampler- BOM kit purchased 2005

2  Green/blue Made-fabric quilt – top pieced 2016

3  Blue & White Mystery -  top pieced Sept. 2012

4  Made-fabric Hexagons – center pieced in Nov. 2014

5  Red, White & Blue  Star  - begun Aug. 2015

6  Score 1 – begun May 2016

  
There are numerous other partial projects, but I will be very pleased if these get finished.
I’m participating in the 2017 Finish-A-Long with Rhonda’s ( Quilt) Ramblings to motivate me for more completed quilts.

Make some time for sewing and quilting.



1 comment:

  1. Such cute tops. Will be watching to see you finish these. Keep the inspiration going!

    ReplyDelete