Sunday, March 6, 2016

Not Much Sewing Going On

      Instead of sewing and quilting, I have spent some time with granddaughters.  Then I took time to paint a room and add a light fixture to a ceiling fan.  Now I will have great light for cutting and sewing.

    This coming week will be a busy week quilting events.  Monday evening I will be teaching another beginner quilt class for JoAnn Fabrics. Tuesday will be Day Bee meeting and we are collecting puppy blocks and monochromatic string blocks for comfort quilts so I made a puppy block ( I don’t know where the pattern came from but it is cute) and 2 orange string blocks.   

Wednesday will be my church quilt group.  After that, I hope to get some quilting of my own done.


Hope you find some time to enjoy sewing / quilting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment