Monday, February 29, 2016

February Finish

     
    It is fun to think of today as a FREE extra day to accomplish things.  I am making good use.  This morning I machine sewed the binding on this made-fabric comfort quilt for a finish.

I quilted extra long FM feathers in the background areas using a burgundy thread.  I quilted FM swirls in the border using light brown thread.
 
I planned and practice the feathers on plastic. 


         I also made one mugrug for a friend who has health problems.  I like this design and plan to make more but maybe use a more narrow bias for the stems.

Hope you enjoy some time today sewing and quilting.

1 comment:

  1. Great finishes. Love the contrast thread for the FMQ....it looks great. That is a seriously cute design on the mug rug! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete