Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Weather Sewing Day

       For over 25 years I have enjoyed watching Sewing with Nancy on my local PBS station SCETV.  Two shows filmed in 2012 had guest fabric and quilt designer Tula Pink.  I liked her  “Stacks” quilt and thought its 18” blocks would make a fast comfort quilt.  I cut the pieces and have sewn on them as a leader/ender project until yesterday and today as the icy weather kept me inside all day.  


My 12 blocks are pieced.  I thought I was ready to sew them into rows until I looked at this photo of them laid out.  I need to move a few blocks around first. 
 
You can watch the full show free online at SewingWithNancy/Video

I also had plenty of time today to sew on another puppy appliqué t-shirt for a granddaughter.
 

Stay safe and warm.  I’ll be sewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment