I spent Tuesday finishing the quilting on this child’s quilt made from scraps of 3 different dinosaur fabrics.
I quilted several new FM motifs in the narrow short frame strips and borders.
Since my last post I also finished quilting this Blocks and Ladders small quilt as a JoAnn Fabrics class sample.
Today is sew day for my church quilt group and I pulled 2 small quilts to donate that I finished in 2015. I held onto them because I used them for class samples - this crumb quilt . . .
and this half log string quilt.
I also took time to make a skeleton Halloween costume for a granddaughter. Many years ago I made one for her dad. This time I took the easy route and started with a black sweatshirt and leggings and paint instead of applique bones.
I am feeling discouraged about the lack of progress on my UFOs so really want to work on them.
Enjoy some time sewing or quilting.