Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Finishes and Donations

     I spent Tuesday finishing the quilting on this child’s quilt made from scraps of 3 different dinosaur fabrics. 
  

 Just need to add binding so I am counting it as finished. I think a black binding will look good.  This quilt will go to the local children’s hospital. 

I quilted several new FM motifs in the narrow short frame strips and borders. 


     Since my last post I also finished quilting this Blocks and Ladders small quilt as a JoAnn Fabrics class sample.  


     Today is sew day for my church quilt group and I pulled 2 small quilts to donate that I finished in 2015.  I held onto them because I used them for class samples - this crumb quilt . . .


and this half log string quilt. 

      I also took time to make a skeleton Halloween costume for a granddaughter.  Many years ago I made one for her dad.  This time I took the easy route and started with a black sweatshirt and leggings and paint instead of applique bones.

     
      I am feeling discouraged about the lack of progress on my UFOs so really want to work on them. 
                                                                                                 
Enjoy some time sewing or quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment