Actually I already showed this one as a finished top from Alycia's Winter 2026 QOV Quilt Along. Then a member of my quilt guild QOV group long-arm quilted my top. I sewed on the binding so it is ready to be given to a veteran.
On last Friday's Finished or Not post I was inspired by a scrappy quilt made and donated to CIL by Linda in Indiana. You can see it here. Her quilt appears to use the pattern “Radiant” from Cozy Quilt Designs. I decided to make a test block. First I pieced these 2 blocks. Then they were used to make HSTs to create these blocks. I hope to use this block for a scrappy quilt similar to Linda's.
Next Wednesday at church quilt group I hope to sandwich tops. I pulled 2 fabrics from my stash and pieced backings for 2 comfort quilts. I am glad to be using and reducing my stash.
Stash Report for 2026
Net decrease 68.835 yds
Last weekend I delivered the Georgia quilt to my GD for her college dorm. She was very pleased.
I'm linking up with Alycia's Finished (or Not) Friday. Check out all the creative projects for inspiration.
Have a great week and enjoy sewing, quilting and creating.




No comments:
Post a Comment