Monday, July 3, 2023

Celebrating July 4th

      The actual holiday is Tuesday; however, the celebrating has started for some. I've heard some early fireworks. I'm sure there will be more Tuesday to enjoy after we grill supper ( hoping the weather will cooperate). Hope you all enjoy a safe, happy July 4th holiday.

     I do not expect to get much sewing/quilting done this week so I'm not even setting goals. I have plans to work in the yard and spend some time with family.

How I did on last week's goals:

1. Do more quilting on “Celtic Fantasy” Not done. Instead I decided to start quilting my “Peony Star” quilt because I hope to show it in August. It is difficut to see but the stars are all custom quilted as well as the “Summer Winds” alternate blocks. I need to quilt the star background and borders.


2. Sandwich charity quilts Done. I actually sandwiched 2 so they are just waiting to be quilted.

Have a great week and enjoy some time for quilting.

Happy July 4th



1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful! I hope you finish the quilting in plenty of time for the show, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete