Friday, February 21, 2020

Making Progress Quilting and Organizing


     Wednesday a friend came over and helped each other with quilting projects. I needed some ideas for the quilting motifs for my Day Bee Mystery UFO. Today I finally started the quilting in the ditch to stabilize.


     I have been trying to organize orphan blocks and projects in progress. I pulled out 6 Hugs and Kisses blocks that I made when I taught quilting classes for JoAnn Fabrics. I chose a couple more fabrics, made 6 more blocks and pieced this top. It will be a great quilt for the Children's Hospital.  Next I will search my stash for backing.


      I also made some progress on a modern improv quilt using leftover units from a friend's quilt project. I'll show pictures of that another week.

     I am happy ( “Whoop Whoop”) with progress made this week and found blocks.
Stay warm and dry and have a great weekend enjoying some time sewing and quilting.
Linking up with Whoop Whoop Friday.


1 comment: