Thursday, October 11, 2018

UFO Progress and Finished Small Projects


        Last January I made a list of 12 UFOs that I really hoped to finish this year.  So far I have finished only 5 from the list. The good news is that today I finished another UFO top. 
       This is my Score 1 from The Improv Handbook for Modern Quilters which I started at quilt retreat in the spring of 2015.

      I currently have 3 UFO tops finished stacked with their backing waiting to be sandwiched.  Next week I hope to get busy quilting.

     I finished a long Christmas runner for my son and DIL’s new buffet. 

I quilted with a FM motif of HolIy leaves and berries from Lori at The Inbox Jaunt


     I have been making great use of plastic and zippers recovered from those plastic bags sheets, etc. come in.  I have made a “Zippy Hold All Pouch” from a pattern by Fiona at www.designbyfee.com.
I made a “Peek-a-Boo Pouch” from a pattern by Caroline at www.sewcanshe.com/blog/2016/6/21/the-peek-a-boo-pouch-free-sewing-pattern. 
 


I made 2 “Teeny Tiny Zipper Pouches” from a pattern at so-sew-easy.com.  These are really cute and will be for my GDs.

 Enjoy some time sewing and quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment