Thursday, June 16, 2016

New Project

    I started a lap quilt that will be a gift the first week of August.  I subscribe to the Cozy Quilt Designs channel on YouTube.  I love her recent pattern “Circle Back” and decided to use it.  It is simple cutting and construction using 2 1/2" strips.  I have half the blocks finished. 
You can watch her presentation with the following link: “CircleBack” – Cozy Quilt Designs  

   Last week I taught the wine tote class for JoAnn Fabrics.  Here is student Wanda with her finished tote. 


It is insulated so would be a great way to take a chilled bottle of wine for a gift.  I plan to make several. 

Enjoy some time sewing and quilting!

1 comment:

  1. hola una consulta si las tiras son de 2 1/2 cuales son medidas de las tiras de costado entre blanco y color gracias

    ReplyDelete