I don’t usually plan for upcoming projects but I decided I might accomplish more with more direction. With the holidays approaching quickly it is probably unrealistic to think that much will be accomplished by year end but here goes.
I already have 2 quilts sandwiched and ready for quilting.
1. First is a Circle Back adult lap quilt which will be a house warming gift.
2. The second is an appliqued Double Wedding Ring lap quilt for a church lap comfort quilt made from donated pieces. There are tons of leftover precut pieces but someone else will have them to play with.
3. The RWB Lonestar improv top is pieced and ready to sandwich. I have not decided on the future of this quilt. I need to check measurements for a QOV.
4. All the alternate quarter square blocks are made to go with the scrappy rainbow anvil blocks. I want to get this top pieced. This is the EQ plan.
5. I have been finishing up scrap blocks for the 2017 Rainbow Scrap Challenge and have blocks for 3 or 4 quilts. Next will be choosing design layouts to put them into tops. Here are the 3 blocks I have made from each color.
6. Green, blue and yellow strings are becoming string blocks with 4 patches as leader/enders. The pile is growing.
I have plenty to keep me busy sewing and quilting. Wonder what will be accomplished with a break for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Enjoy some time sewing or quilting.